It time to play our part!
Tomorrow – in case you haven’t heard of it – is the next “Earth Hour”. From 8-9 pm everyone around the globe is challenged to turn out the lights as a means of taking action against climate change.
Earth Hour is a global initiative that started in Sydney, Australia in 2007 – and this year it’s gone global.
What can you do?
- Sign up for Earth Hour 2008 and turn out your lights Saturday from 8-9 pm
- Get involved and create a bigger, better Earth Hour
- Reduce your impact on climate change
- Create your own Earth Hour event
- Know your footprint and challenge your friends
For more information, visit: www.earthhour.org